Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's almost that time again!

Last year my nephew and a boy from our youth group both graduated, and I made cards using the SU Tassel Time set. This year my daughter is graduating. I'll probably make her a card similar to this, along with some others. I really like this set. The cards you can make are quick and easy, but they still look like you put some effort in to them. Wow...it seems like just a few months ago that I made this and it's been a year!

I used brilliant blue cardstock and ink and also bashful blue. I use mainly Stampin Up supplies and stamps for everything I do. I have a great rep--well, actually I have two great reps...one local, and one who is the list owner for an online group I'm on! Between the two of them, I don't have the time or money to buy other stamps! LOL! That's not necessarily a BAD thing...

No comments: